Wednesday 16 February 2011

The Tricks of the Trade - How to build your wardrobe

Click here to see all the "Tricks of the Trade" treasuries - http://www.etsy.com/treasury/search/?search_query=wardrobe+build+trade&search_type=treasury

Individual treasuries promoting some items from my own shop on Etsy - TheFeminineTouch - http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheFeminineTouch?ref=hdr and others to give a coordinated look.

I was inspired by Gok - a UK celebrity , on lots of TV shows - one called "How to Look Good Naked" and the other "Gok's Fashion Shoot" . Basically he takes a bunch of ladies who have no idea how to dress or what body shape they are and he sorts them out , getting them in to clothes that suit them.

 I like the bits in the shows where he works out a dozen or so key pieces that all coordinate together and will mix and match with other items. I've tried to do the same in these treasuries. See what you think , let me know ! !

[PS Would love to be Gok's apprentice] , if you can sort that out too , would be brill !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick View of Woolly Goodies available on my web site

Quick View of Woolly Goodies available on my web site
Click on photo above to see detail / to purchase