Wednesday 23 March 2011

Etsy Euroweek 2011 - A shop from Poland

Hi everyone

As you all know i am busy promoting Eurpean shops this week as part of Euroweek 2011. I have covered about 1/5th of Europe so far !!

Today I am promoting a shop in Poland - Martacreazioni    http://www.etsy.com/shop/martacreazioni

My name is Marta,and I'm 39 years old . I was born in Poland. As a child I liked to sew clothes for my dolls, painting and creating things with many different materials. 

After attending school I could not find work in Poland as there was a crisis. I went to Italy in search of work, and I have found the love of my life.

It was fortunate, I went to live in a beautiful seaside city with beautiful, beautiful beaches and loving people. I continued to cultivate my passions, sew, draw ... and slowly I found that customers were buying my creations. 



When I walk down the street and I see people familiar with my bags, it's a great satisfaction. I'm happy. I like clothes,when I see a fabric I already have in mind what it should be . 

My second job might be opening a store with fabrics. I have memories of entering a fabric shop with  my grandmother , I lost myself in it, the colors and scent of new fabrics. 



I have a son, he is 8 years old and when he was little he did not want me to give away my bags. He cried so and I had to sell them on the sly. Now it is great, and sometimes he helps me to draw designs of handbags. It is so funny. 

With Etsy I hope to make myself known among the wider range of customers.

Ascolta

Trascrizione foneticaDizionario - Visualizza dizionario dettagliato

1 comment:

Quick View of Woolly Goodies available on my web site

Quick View of Woolly Goodies available on my web site
Click on photo above to see detail / to purchase