Friday 25 March 2011

Etsy Euroweek - A shop from Italy

Hi

Another shop to promote as part of Etsy Euroweek 2011.  This is the 2nd shop from Italy that I am featuring. I love Italy myself having worked near Milan (just outside Cuneo) for 6 months more than 30 years ago! The Italian language makes me melt , it so sultry and sexy.

Anyway , back to the shop , it's called CloudNumberNine http://www.etsy.com/shop/CloudNumberNine

This is Sylivia's story

My name is Silvia and I'm 21 years old. I live in the north of Italy, in Milan, the Fashion Capital! I really love my country and it gaves me the right inspiration for my art jewelry. I completed high school three years ago and I went up to the chemistry's university 'till I realised that I need a life without schedules and rules.

I have always done creative things since I was young, every year my mum and I make a lot of new christmas' decoration and she teach me the cross-stitching and other tecnique.



I fell in love with beads and beadwoven jewelry only few years ago, and I opened my shop to share my love for hand-stiched art with seeds beads. This is very facinating area and I want to share it all over the world!

In my shop you can find different kind of jewelry made with heart, I love every single pieces that I make, and of course I always use high quality supplies.



I also join the "Artist Aid for Japan" causes: in my shop there are some special listing, all their proceeds will go to the American Red Cross to aid the victims of the Japanese Tsunami.

My shop: www.etsy.com/shop/CloudNumberNine
Facebook: www.facebook.com/CloudNumberNineHandmade
Twitter: twitter.com/CloudNineShop

1 comment:

Quick View of Woolly Goodies available on my web site

Quick View of Woolly Goodies available on my web site
Click on photo above to see detail / to purchase