Wednesday 16 March 2011

Etsy EuroWeek

Apparently it's that time of the year !

I'm new to Etsy , so never come across EuroWeek before. Don't know whether its a big event or not. It sounds quite exiting though. 

Etsy plan to promote Euro sellers on the Front page and provide us all with information on how to sell globally. Here is their blog - http://www.etsy.com/storque/how-to/globally-yours-euro-week-2011-12466/


They say they will be looking out for treasuries that are tagged EtsyEuro and they are advising everyone to try out searching for items by location.


Out of interest I've just done this for all items where the seller is located in  my home town. Amazingly there are only 2 of us , me and http://www.etsy.com/people/robgreenwood. What a cool way of finding local people that sell on Etsy :)

Robs animations are really cute. I'm sure he won't mind me publishing one of them here 




Plan to promote local sellers this next week on my blog. Instead of talking about myself ,I'm going to concentrate on others , time to promote , promote , promote.

If you want to convo me with a little information about yourself , as long as you live in the UK I will publish your words and your shop on my blogs during the week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick View of Woolly Goodies available on my web site

Quick View of Woolly Goodies available on my web site
Click on photo above to see detail / to purchase