Tuesday 22 March 2011

Etsy Euroweek 2011 - A shop from Turkey

I plan to promote European shops on Etsy all week.There are 50 countries in Europe, lets see if I can promote at least 1 shop from each country.

Euroweek started on Monday the 21st March.


Today I'm promoting a little shop in Turkey - Bysweetmom http://www.etsy.com/shop/bysweetmom

My name is Sule, I live in Istanbul the most crowded and magnificent city of Turkey. 

I graduated from Business Administration Faculty, I am a PR professional besides having a shop on Etsy. 

Our shop name is “Bysweetmom”, inspired from our Sweet creative MOM. My sweetmom has been always so creative.When I was a child, I was watching her while she was sewing, knitting, crocheting or creating something new . She can’t sit without doing nothing and I am the daughter of my mom:) So, I love crafting since I knew my self. I am very proud of being a daughter of such a SWEETMOM! She is a creative angel, perfect mom, good friend, excellent teacher, wonderful person…I learned lots of thing from her and still learning…



We opened our shop with “my sweet mom”, my mom is not familiar with computers so I manage our shop. We are a cosy family shop! You can find original handmade shawls, ponchos, wedding bridal shrugs and accessories, scarves, cowls, gloves, hats, funky knitted apparel sets, brooches and body adornments, baby knits and home accessories in our shop! We create our designs with love and passion, every item in our shop is handmade with love and lots of care…


My beloved,creative sister Sebnem (aka “ shebbodesign” and ”pashiko” shops onEtsy ), is the person whom introduced me to Etsy. She helped me lot , I learned everything about Etsy from her, all my photos are taken by my talented sister. She is also a good crafter and knitter. 

2 comments:

  1. Merhaba!! Sule your work is gorgeous!!! Istanbul is also my favourite place in the world!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for featuring me&bysweetmom in your lovely blogspost!
    merhaba, we are so happy that you love our work:))) cheers from Istanbul

    ReplyDelete

Quick View of Woolly Goodies available on my web site

Quick View of Woolly Goodies available on my web site
Click on photo above to see detail / to purchase