Saturday 19 March 2011

Etsy Euroweek 2011 - Lithuania / Ireland shop

I plan to promote European shops on Etsy all week.There are 50 countries in Europe, lets see if I can promote at least 1 shop from each country.

Euroweek starts on Monday the 21st March. Just getting in early with my 1st promotion which is MedussaJewellery http://www.etsy.com/shop/MedusaJewellery?ref=pr_shop_more more from Ireland but originally from Lithuania.

Well my name is Mante and I am creative hands behind my Etsy shop http://www.etsy.com/people/MedusaJewellery. I am originally from Lithuania,but I am living in Ireland with my lovely Irish husband for the last 10 years. I grew up in Lithuania, in a family where arts and crafts is a favourite past time. Having a father as a jewellery maker and goldsmith and a mother as a craft hobbyist, my siblings and I were surrounded by all things beautiful, plenty of different materials and tools. As kids we were always encouraged to experiment and explore our creativity. This led me to open my Nail Bar business, unfortunately after falling ill, I was unable to return to full time work. I picked up a needle and seed beads after returning from hospital to take my mind off things and to keep myself busy, and the rest as they say is history. And with support from my husband and family I am winning my fight with cancer and enjoying my passion that is MedusaJewellery!!!!!
Gyvenimas yra nuostabus!!!! - that's lithuanian for Life is beautiful!!!

1 comment:

Quick View of Woolly Goodies available on my web site

Quick View of Woolly Goodies available on my web site
Click on photo above to see detail / to purchase