Monday 25 November 2013

Free Tutorials

Free Tutorials

One of my fellow crafters on Uniquely UK has been very successful with her free felty tutorials that she made to celebrate Halloween.



The team at Uniquely UK have decided to follow Simmi's lead and provide little snippets of information that will help those who want to understand our craft a little better or who want to improve their skills.

Obviously I will concentrate on providing knitting tutorials , but if I stray don't tell me off please.

So , this one is the first of many (I hope).  How to knit a cable tree

I really enjoyed writing this up, ensuring that all steps were covered and that the photographs helped tell the story. I think my experience writing system documentation has helped me a lot here , I just remembered to replace system screen dumps with photographs showing the work in progress.

If you would like to keep up to date with ALL the free tutorials that the team at Uniquely UK will be producing , then why not follow the team here - UniquelyUK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick View of Woolly Goodies available on my web site

Quick View of Woolly Goodies available on my web site
Click on photo above to see detail / to purchase