Some of which are available from Ethnic crafts and Fyberspates
But today I totally fell in love with this beautiful colourful yarn that I spotted on the cover page of Posh Yarns and then to find out that Tony is the man behind all the wonderful dyeing that goes on in Posh Yarns.
Apparently he is passionate about dyeing and colour, and has developed his own special style and method of dyeing, which results in brilliant colour and subtle variations.
I love how on his web site , he goes on to explain how he describes the colours in his yarns , ie
- Gold (deep but bright yellow)
- Butter (soft pale yellow)
- Lemon (pale bright yellow)
- Sunflower yellow (bright orange/yellow)
- Ochre (deep orange/yellow, murky)
- Saffron (deep yellow with a hint of orange)
- Mustard (dirty dark yellow)
- Primrose (pale cool yellow, with a hint of pale green)
- Daffodil (bright cool yellow)
This week , this yarn was my favourite. A wonderful colourful grey !
- Name: - Pale Grey For Guilt
- Yarn Details: - Robynn Sock, a sock weight yarn, made from 100% Grade A mulberry silk. 440 yards (400m) per 100g.
- Colour Description: Ethereal semi solid: platinum, warm silver
So now I have found them , do you think I will be leaving them alone? Somehow I don't think so