One of my "Thursdays ColourWays" series of blog postings.
Normally, this would be a colour that I would love to see in the height of summer, but because I had been out in the garden yesterday, doing a little tidying up, dead heading the lavender and rose bushes I hadn't done in autumn, then I was rudely reminded that summer was on its way.
Hence today I'm celebrating a lovely combination of berry colours in style
Above is a lovely array of UK handmade products I found on Etsy this afternoon. 2 or more of them together would set off or make an outfit and you wouldn't have to wait for the summer to wear them.
- Wool asymmetric coat with kimono sleeves from Malure Studio
- Organic beaded gloves from Maimy
- Purple Berry Cloche from AndtheyLovedhats
- Wool fingerless gloves from TheFeminineTouch
- Camille Backless Purple Cocktail Dress from AnnaPopovitch
- Silk Band with Handmade Beads from LunaMiaLtd
- Berry Beautiful Burgundy Blooms from RockaBillyRedBristol
- Cover boots from NomadGypsyDesign
- Hand-painted 100% Silk Bow Tie from SharonBennet